Computer Systems Analyst (NMMES) - Norfolk, Virginia at Imagine One Technology
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Job Title: Computer Systems Analyst (NMMES)
Job Code: 7993297
Job Location: Norfolk, VA
Position Description: Imagine One is currently seeking Computer Systems Analysts - All Levels to provide support to the US Navy. These candidates will be providing technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software programming tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules. Support will be required in the following areas: Production Operations, Installation and Database Administration, Training and Help desk Operations. Work is associated with the development, fielding and support of a large family of shore based maintenance applications.
* Must have experience with IT.
* Senior level analysts must have ten (10) or more years of experience in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life cycle Management Systems.
* Senior level applicants must have experience in requirements analysis and software planning.
* Senior level applicants must have experience in software research and prototyping.
* Mid-level analysts must have four (4) to eight (8) years of experience in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life cycle Management Systems.
* Junior level analysts must have at least one (1) year and no more than four (4) of experience in a managerial role in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life cycle Management Systems.
* Coordinate with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
* Make recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
* Prepares milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
* Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
* Senior level applicants are desired to have a Master s Degree in IT or a related field. A Bachelor s Degree can be substituted.
* Mid and junior level applicants are desired to have a Bachelor s Degree. An Associate s Degree or High School diploma may be substituted for additional years of experience in accounting field.
Security Requirements: U.S. citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Please note if you have any experience with the following:
* DoD/DoN acquisition, budgeting, and investment management policies, guides, and regulations.
* Defense Business Systems.
* Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture Framework (DODAF).
* Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), with emphasis on the guidance issued by the DoD Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO).
* Operational Activities: Enterprise services, Supply Support, Materials Management, Maintenance Planning, Nuclear Propulsion, Maintenance Execution, Workforce Management, Financial Management, Facilities and Equipment, Product Life cycle Management and information technology products.
* Software languages, applications, operating systems, frameworks, integrated data environments and other expertise.
* Software/Systems Engineering using Agile methodologies, with the ability to tailor to a specific systems engineering process and software development tools
* Use of PMO-IT SDLC tools. (Serena Business Manager, Serena Dimensions, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, and HP Application Life cycle Management (ALM) and Unified Functional Testing (UFT)) Database Programming schema design, architecture, performance tuning, SQL scripting, database consolidation, database migration, system backups and database admin.
* Application Test and Evaluation, particularly unit testing and integration testing.
* Asset Management: government documents, hardware, software (to include license agreements)
* Modification/maintenance/installation/integration of an interfaced enterprise solution of GOTS software products
* Information Assurance DoD/DoN IA requirements and industry best practices.
* IT Infrastructure Support hosted environment operations.
* System Administration sys admin, help desk support, trouble ticket resolution.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.