Database Administrator (CIO/Code 109) - Norfolk, VA at Imagine One Technology
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job Location: Norfolk Naval Ship Yard, Norfolk, VA
Job Code: 10385302
Position Description: Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Database Administrator contingent upon award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Norfolk, Virginia. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Provides operational support of computer hardware, system software, applications software, and system and user data files as configured within the associated database system.
* Provides maintenance for the integrity of all user/system data files, data verification following system restoration/recovery procedures, and data format conversion procedures during the import and/or export of data.
* Provides database reporting/printout support.
* Supports development of operating procedures and user technical manuals.
* Support is provided to a variety of database systems (e.g., Oracle, Sybase, and/or Informix).
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing database and associated database systems administration support and having mastery level knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices for Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
* Five (5) years technical specialized experience conducting requirements analysis, designing, developing and administering database applications.
* The Database Administrator shall have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
* Developing and implementing applications in microcomputer environment.
* Implementation of relational databases.
* Managing information and developing reports using database management system.
* Working knowledge of IA/IO concepts and assessment & authorization (A&A) process.
* SharePoint 2010 and up, Microsoft Access, XML, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, and VBA
* Experience working with Microsoft Access 2010 and up
* Experience working with SharePoint 2010 and up
* Experience with the knowledge and proficiency to install and administer a variety of IT hardware and software
* Bachelor s degree
* Candidates without a bachelor s degree may substitute this requirement with an additional four (4) years of experience relevant to the requirements above.
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Top Secret Clearance (DoD)
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).