Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Norfolk Naval Ship Yard, Norfolk, VA
Job Code: 10385353
Position Description: Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Project Manager contingent upon award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Norfolk, Virginia.
* Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience managing IT transformation projects, including task management and coordination, schedule development and management, risk management, quality management, and performance management reporting.
* Management experience must also include leading a team of 30 or more staff.
* Minimum of two (2) years of project management experience directly related to Navy NGEN operational transition activities support is required in the areas of Network Operations (NetOps) C2 requirements, technology assessments, systems design, systems analysis, programmatic support, quality assurance, acquisition planning, and budget planning.
* Bachelor s degree in in Engineering, CS, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* ITILv3 Intermediate Certification
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Top Secret Clearance (DoD)
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).