Weblogic Oracle Administrator (NMMES) - Norfolk, Virginia at Imagine One Technology
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Job Title: Weblogic Oracle Administrator
Job Code: 9907147
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Imagine One is seeking Weblogic Oracle Administrator to assist in the performance, integrity and security of a database to include planning, development and troubleshooting. We are looking for experienced Weblogic Oracle Administrator for senior, mid, and junior levels. The successful candidates will support activities required for the effective sustainment of a large family of DoD information systems used by the Navy s shore based maintenance community. The position is in Norfolk, VA.
The Oracle WebLogic Administrator will support software installation and environment maintenance activities for a large Oracle (multi-application) systems implementation. You will be responsible for providing general WebLogic Application Server administration support, including installation, upgrades, performance tuning, and environment support.
* More than 8 years of experience for lead positions.
* 4-8 years of experience for intermediate level positions.
* 0-4 years of experience for associate positions.
* Experience requires database administrator experience in one or more of the following: SQL, Oracle or XML. Others may be suitable. Experience for associate positions may be earned from work or academic pursuits.
* Familiar with DoD network accreditation processes.
* Familiar with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements and practices.
* Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification criteria specified in DoD 8570-01M.
* A computing environment certification such as Oracle Database Certified Associate or an equivalent.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have a favorably adjudicated SSBI or SSBI-PR updated within the past 5 years with eligibility for a top-secret DoD security clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.