CAD Technician at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Bethlehem, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates, a leading engineering and design consulting firm is currently looking for a Revit/CADD Technician with experience consistent but not limited to:
- Structural drafting and detailing to include a wide variety of both new construction and rehabilitation drawings for building structures.
- Field observations and verification of construction on project sites.
- Collaborating with project managers and design staff to provide status updates, discuss challenges, and address plan revisions.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Required education: High School Diploma
- One year CAD certification from a college or technical school, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum years of work experience: 0-5
- Computer skills required: AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office
- High AutoCAD and Revit proficiency; Full range of visual depth perception and the ability to distinguish colors