Analyst, Senior Financial at Constellation Brands
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Victor, New York
The Senior Analyst, Financial – Constellation Ventures supports the Ventures Portfolio Management group on all Constellation Brands Ventures (CBV) new investment and portfolio management initiatives. This includes working with the cross functional teams analyzing investments, monitoring the performance of portfolio companies, complex financial modeling, and industry related analysis. This role also offers direct interaction with executive, senior and division management teams. This is a fast-paced group allowing team members to focus on different projects and priorities and seeing them through to fruition under limited to general oversight.
- Coordinate financial/valuation modeling as part of the CBV function, which includes:
- Creating financial models for use in assessing equity investments
- Managing the collection and organization of relevant project data from external parties and various corporate and divisional personnel
- Interacting with external parties regarding CBV activity including business case assumptions and information requirements
- Assist in developing investment structures and drafting of term sheets
- Participate in investment related due-diligence
- Act as CBI’s primary finance point of contact for all CBV portfolio companies with responsibility for the following:
- Track and report on the performance of CBV portfolio companies on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assisting portfolio companies in analyzing their capital investments to support growth initiatives
- Ensuring portfolio companies are complying with all contractual obligations
- Continuously monitoring investment activity in the beverage alcohol and adjacent categories
- MBA or equivalent experience required
- Three to five years’ experience in a finance or business analysis role, preferably in beverage alcohol
- Strong financial statement analysis skills
- Strong spreadsheet proficiency and analytical skills
- Ability to interpret data and analyze findings
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LocationVictor, New York
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaFinance & Accounting
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).