Senior Project Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Haddon Heights, New JerseyJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Performing and/or supervising all aspects of project efforts
- Assisting in proposal preparation and involvement with client relations
- Overseeing and mentoring the junior engineering staff
- Fostering existing and developing new client relationships
- Quality assurance and quality control of projects
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 15+ years related experience with commercial, retail, and residential land development and infrastructure design
- 5+ years experience as a staff manager and experience with professional testimony
- PE license required, LEED a plus
- Computer Skills Required: AutoCAD, MS Office Suite
- Even temperament and capable of managing projects, schedules, and staff with direct management of clients
- Able to provide expert testimony and will be responsible for project profitability