NOAA Program Manager R18-466 at CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
Posted in Executive 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: silver spring, MarylandJob Description:
CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: MD, Silver Spring
At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
Collabralink is searching for a NOAA Program Manager to join our growing team. The location of this position would be in Silver Spring MD
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- The right candidate shall assist in the optimum planning for NOAA's observing needs.
- The right candidate will contribute to enterprise solutions to support distributed, partnered and centralized observing needs and strive for more effective and cost-efficient enterprisewide observing and information management operations
- TPIO is continuingly tasked with providing NOAA leadership, line offices and individuals with information on the NOAA Observing Portfolio and Observing Requirements
- Shall have the ability to step in and support any or all of the teams if needed
- Track all program task and plans for the office
- Develop, update, and implement standard operating procedures for TPIO action process, routing procedures, and record keeping support the TPIO IPTs and working group activities with analytical and physical science expertise
- Shall be familiar with Smart Sheets software
- Experience and knowledge of and explore emerging GIS and visualization applications for TPIO data presentation.
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the observing systems being planned for NOAA
- Develop new tools or techniques to more efficiently do analyses
Education and Certifications:
- Knowledge in both computer and environmental sciences is desirable
- Background experience should also include familiarity with both internal and partnered solutions to system and requirement solutions
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degrees preferred
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience, with up to 16 years total relevant experience
- Educational degrees and certifications will be met by two years of experience
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.