Installation Lead at Accurate Installations/Cubic Designs, Inc.
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Type: Full Time
Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin
Accurate Installations is a commercial installation company with over 15 years' experience in the material handling industry. Headquartered in New Berlin, WI, along with Cubic Designs who manufactures our products, we work with various clients across the country. Projects include and are not limited to installation of mezzanines, modular offices, rack systems, conveyors, etc. More information about our organization can be located at our company website at: www.accurateinstall.com
As a Mitek/Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary we offer a highly competitive and comprehensive benefit package including: Health, Dental and Vision Insurances, Health Spending Accounts, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Incentive plans, Identity and Pet Insurance Plans etc.
MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of state-of-the-art, engineered connector products, engineering services, and computer-driven machinery for the building component industry. We provide the industry's most advanced, most comprehensive, and most innovative software for design and manufacturing. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal – making our customers successful. Supervise the installation of mezzanines, modular offices, rack systems, conveyors etc. at assigned project sites under specific direction. Work with crew members installing material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Communicate with assigned staff regarding mobilization, duration, and site specific requirements. Coordinate tools, materials and lift equipment. Supervise installation activity. Communicate progress problems and timeline to General Manager.Required Skills:
- Supervise and participate in the installation of mezzanines, modular offices, rack systems, conveyors etc. at assigned project sites.
- Manage all projects within cost and timing commitments.
- Communicate effectively and work well with crew members in a team environment.
- Commitment to a safe working environment for oneself and fellow co-workers.
- Determine required equipment and fabricating methods via established work procedures and apply proper installation techniques.
- Blue print reading required. Attention to quality required.
- Lay out, position, align and secure parts prior to fabricating using prescribed fixtures and proper work procedures.
- Position and secure work-pieces, using fork lifts, hoists, etc.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the fabricating trade.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify the General Manager if assistance is needed.
- Help load and unload trucks as instructed.
- Any other job duties assigned, as needed.
Skills & Abilities:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: Three to six months of related construction supervisory experience preferred, but not required.
Accurate Installations/Cubic Designs is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.