Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains and repairs 3 phase; 5000 volt, 480/277 volt and 208/120 volt electrical systems.
• Checks operation performs preventive maintenance and repairs for electrical vaults, motorized gates, sluice gates, airfield lights and circuit maintenance, and electrical deer fence.
• Checks operation and performs preventative maintenance and repairs for emergency power generators, automatic transfer switches, and mobile generator sets.
• Checks operation and performs preventive maintenance and repairs for computer controlled airfield lighting system.
• Repair fluorescent and HID lighting systems using aerial lifts, bucket trucks, ladders and scaffolding.
• Repair motors and pumps as needed.
• Repair street, parking lot and parking deck lighting.
• Perform utility locates
• Repairs to sewer lift stations and irrigation pump station.
• Communicate to supervisor observations and issues concerning maintenance needs.
• Performs related work as required.
Hiring Range $32,905.60 - $45,656.00
See job description