Sales Specialist - HV at Bose Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woodburn, Oregon
Sales Specialist, RDG (Retail Direct Group)
The role serves to sell Bose products through the effective delivery of specific customer focused engagement strategies targeted at promoting ownership and advocacy. Role has responsibility for:
- Selling all products and services offered in our store.
- Delivering the Bose customer experience, further establishing the Bose brand and building owner advocacy
- Assisting in tasks associated with effectively operating a Bose retail store
- Achieves individual and team sales goals through the use of Bose specific customer focused engagement strategies.
- Delivers extraordinary and lasting experiences to every customer by personalizing Bose products and services to fit their unique needs; Provides exceptional customer service during all customer interactions
- Demonstrates the drive and confidence to succeed in a pay for performance environment
- Models excellence in theater show presentation, inclusive of invitation and verbatim script delivery
- Helps to implement Bose visual merchandising standards and execute promotional strategies
- Participates in all store trainings and certifications to continually develop in the role
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's):
- Daily, weekly & monthly individual and store Sales
- Conversion Rate
- Individual and Store Average Ticket
- Individual and Store $ / Hour
- Individual and Store Units / Transaction
- Show Attendance/Traffic
- Models Bose Essence & Values at all times
- Friendly, respectful, customer oriented
- Strong individual sales, engagement and demonstration skills
- Accurately assesses customer needs, wants, and priorities
- Asks for the sale and completes the sale using tactful words and appropriate timing
- Holds self accountable for attaining desired sales results
- Establishes and maintains a solid rapport with new and existing customers
- Works and collaborates well with a store team
- Retail sales in a premium-branded, service-oriented store
- Passion and understanding of Bose product and technology portfolio
- Ability to memorize show presentation
- Consumer Electronics Industry knowledge helpful
- Other duties as assigned
- Position reports to the Store Manager of a specific Bose retail store
- Requires high school diploma
- Minimum of one year related experience.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.