Site Director at Olgoonik
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Lexington, KentuckyJob Description:
The Site Manager shall act as a management representative responsible for various activities conducted at the Consequence Management Support Center (CoMSUPCEN).
- Overall responsibility for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the contract effort, including cost, schedule, and technical performance of programs/projects.
- Leads customer program reviews and coordinates personnel, technical, and financial resources as required to meet contract requirements.
Manages the performance of staff to include both technical and administrative personnel located at the CoMSUPCEN facilities in Lexington, KY.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master's degree in an associated field or equivalent years of experience.
- Fifteen (15) years' experience in a related field, including supervisory or management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work/interact with individuals of diverse characteristics, backgrounds, experiences, ethnicity, and personal attributes and to work constructively as a member of a team.
- Problem-solving abilities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
SECRET Level Required
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must also be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operated vehicles and office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, and distance vision. Successful applicant must be able to manage a position that may present high levels of work related stress effectively.
Some travel may be required.
Standard office environment.