Warehouse Manager at Tetra Tech, Inc.
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Golden, Colorado
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech EC is a part of the Tetra Tech team and we offer site cleanup and restoration services to help our clients increase the value of their real property – whether for redevelopment, property transfer, or creating a healthier environment.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our Golden, CO location!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inventory control on all equipment to include geophysical, navigational, UTVs, UXO locators, demolition kits, and diving equipment. This will include implementation of our new ToolWatch Management system.
• Ship, receive, maintain, and store our inventory.
• Coordinate with manufacturers for the refurbishment or replacement of equipment as necessary.
• Submit requisitions for the purchase of maintenance consumables, and equipment as necessary.
• Maintain diving equipment as required.
• Become SME on ITAR/EAR requirements for international shipments.
• Become our SME on HAZMAT shipping requirements.
• Establish a maintenance/calibration program for assigned equipment.
• Manage equipment billing requirements, and develop rate review annually.
• Ensure the warehouse is ISO compliant, and maintained in a safe and clean condition at all times.
• Test and prepare geophysical and navigational equipment for projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma. Some college coursework is preferred.
• 10 – 15 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of Geophysics, navigational, and UXO equipment.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Self-started, and able to work with little supervision.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com for more information on our company and to apply for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.