Sr Exchange/Skype Administrator (L3) at CompuCom
Posted in Information Technology 18 days ago.
Location: Acworth, GeorgiaJob Description:
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of and demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business (or Lync) with experience in managing medium to large environments. A successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in design, implementation and support of Exchange and interconnected messaging technologies, and exhibit strong time management and communication skills.
As the Exchange Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will function as an operations engineer in a managed services environment potentially supporting a variety of customers ranging from medium size business to large enterprise. The SME's primary responsibilities include monitoring, administering, and supporting the core services of a mixed Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) environment, with a primary focus on Exchange systems and secondarily on Skype for Business.
- 5+ years of industry experience in Microsoft products, systems development, network operations, and application support.
- Comprehensive design, implementation and troubleshooting experience with Exchange 2010 and later
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Lync 2013 or Skype for Business 2015
- Experience with Exchange/Skype systems disaster recovery techniques and participation in planning and testing
- Experience in Windows Server 2008/2012 administration
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell scripting
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies
- Familiarity with network load balancer functionality
- Experience with message archiving and retention techniques
- Experience with message hygiene and encryption systems
- Knowledge of systems management and monitoring tools e.g. SCOM
- Ability to perform capacity-planning
- Experience creating procedural and technical documentation
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Independent self-starter and quick learner who is able to work well under pressure and tight timelines with little supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively in all business relationships and various levels of management in a clear and direct manner
- Proven ability to manage unexpected and complex situations plus proactively propose contingency plans
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory
- IronPort administration
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, Local and Wide Area Networking, Network routing protocols, network gateways, firewalls, Session Border Controllers (SBCs)
- Microsoft technologies certifications
- ITILv3 certification
- Experience with implementation and support of Office 365