Posted in Design 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Hearst Digital Media is seeking a Designer, Editorial to join the Creative team working on the visual design for MensHealth.com and their social media channels.
This position will report in to the Creative Director of HDM and will work closely with the editors of MensHealth.com to create visual design that furthers the story telling on each site, and brand standards. In the position, you will work in a high paced environment and in close partnership with photo editors, and the project manager and other designers to create best in class designs.
- Create mood boards, infographics, and design elements for digital features
- Work on projects from concept to post-production making sure we meet brand standards and timelines
- Collaborate with editors to visuals that tell a story and drive excitement and engagement
- Study the marketplace, assessing where MensHealth.com work stands against competitors’ and ensure that we are ahead of the curve
- Great at creative problem solving
- Familiarity with pop culture, fashion, and trends
- Create motion-driven assets, both in movie and gif form
- Drive constant improvement in HDM's quality, capabilities, and creative innovation
- At least 3-5 years experience as a digital designer
- Excellent at producing of shareable, digital-friendly content, and mobile
- Excellent at using typography and type design
- Master of Adobe CS design applications