UI Developer at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
We are surfers, musicians, skateboarders, paddlers, dreamers, explorers, activists, raconteurs, sophisticates, extroverts, introverts, urbanites, suburbanites, natives, foreigners, hikers, go-getters, poets, lovers, fighters, men, women and children at heart.
We make footwear, clothing and gear for people like us.
You could say the people who work here are a lot like our customers—a group always willing to take on new challenges. Rally around a cause. Show some responsibility. And have fun while doing it. We offer competitive salaries and an opportunity to help write our future… and your own.
Deckers is hiring for a talented and passionate UI Developer responsible for web-based user interface development. The UI Developer will work with the web development, marketing and design teams to deliver higher quality user experiences to customers shopping on our E-commerce websites (which includes: UGG, Teva, Sanuk, Koolaburra, and Hoka).
- The UI Developer operates as a member of an Agile development team
- Responsible for delivering on time, with higher quality
- Deliverables include responsive web pages, graphics, multimedia, web components
- Keeps performance in-mind while developing practical but innovative UI
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teams