2047-Program Manager at IndraSoft
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Job Title: 2047 - Program Manager
Location: Rockville & Baltimore, MD
Exempt or Non-Exempt: Exempt
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Program Manager to lead our Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) program that supports a complex Enterprise Platform focusing on Data Analytics and Cloud-based Architectures. The candidate will be a highly motivated individual with multiple years’ experience managing and leading large teams at CMS comprised of both technical and functional disciplines. Work location will be based out of Rockville and Baltimore, MD.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- PMP Certification
- Minimum 10 years of experience successfully managing multimillion dollar IT projects
- Master’s degree in Business or Technical Discipline
- Strong Federal Government contracting business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience leading large staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working at CMS in a leadership role.
- Must hold a Project or Program Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management certification)
- Previous experience leading Information Technology project for CMS.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing Enterprise Level Data Analytics projects
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and follow a Project Management Plan including performance and scope monitoring and Schedule
- Develop and implement Risk Management and Communication Plan
- Develop and implement project controls for Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Oversite on Quality and Change management
- Lead/manage a team of employs of various skill levels supporting new development and Sustainment of large Data Analytics Platform
- Performs day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, involving multiple projects and groups of personnel.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all contract support activities.
- Demonstrates written and oral communication skills
- Establishes and alters (as necessary) management structure to direct effective contract support activities.
While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.