Senior Test Engineer at Triumph Group
Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: West Hartford, ConnecticutJob Description:
Requisition Number 14234
Location US-CT-West Hartford
# of Positions Remaining 1
Position Type Full time
Experience (Years) 5
Posted Date 02/27/2018
Category Engineering - All
Security Clearance Required? No
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems, and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So, whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph Group is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph Integrated Systems provides a full range of integrated solutions for aircraft manufactures around the globe. We partner with key manufacturers to produce crucial components, systems and subsystems required to help maintain a competitive and technological advantage. We provide design, development and support of internally designed components, subsystems and systems, as well as production of complex assemblies using external designs.
Based in West Hartford, CT, Triumph Electrons and Controls employs approximately 500 personnel. The Company's key products and services include specializing in the design, development, certification, manufacture and repair of fuel pumps, fuel metering units, fuel controls and electronic engine control systems for helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft servicing military, commercial, regional and business jet market segments.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Test Engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintain Automated Test Equipment (ATE) used to test the functionality of Electronic Engine Control Units (ECU).
- Support manufacturing and engineering test equipment by providing a broad range of system/hardware/software designs, development, debug, validate, verification, repair, up-grade, and maintenance services.
- Analyze, develop and deploy high performance hardware and software solutions.
- Develop and maintain documentation including test plans, procedures, schematics, software documentation, configuration deliverables, and reports based on industry test standards.
- Maintain existing test systems through bug fixes, improvements, and modifications.
- Provide product line support functions.
- A Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, system engineering, computer science or related field is required. Master's preferred.
- 3-5 years of Test Engineering, or related, experience.
- Experience with electronic manufacturing processes and automated test systems.
- Significant experience implementing complex test and development procedures.
- Ability to design creative electronic hardware / software solutions.
- Proficient with using LabVIEW graphical programming language.
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment, Visual Basic, C++, DOS and Windows based systems used in the aerospace industry is preferred.
- Able to read and understand printed circuit board schematics, firmware code and optical specification.
- Experience and knowledge with environmental testing including temperature, vibration, shock and EMI.
- Must be able to communicate well with management and ATE stakeholders both verbally and written.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact TGIapplicant@triumphgroup.com to request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans" We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations ("ITAR") and the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.