Web Production Manager at Hearst Autos
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chamblee, Georgia
The Web Production Manager will be responsible for maintaining the Car and Driver website, launch new website capabilities, manage editorial content delivery, implement new web features, conduct page analytic tests, and manage site optimization workstreams. The position requires a technically adept professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help achieve business goals, in addition to excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively with various teams.
• Create innovative web experiences to increase user engagement and conversion
• Lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders that interface across the organization.
• Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data to solve business problems and understand visitor behavior
• Conduct competitive analysis across industries to stay on top of trends and new technologies/techniques
• Communicate with customers and prospects to understand and represent their needs
• Collaborate with product marketing, brand, and revenue marketing to identify business problems and create solutions to rapidly grow the business
• Develop and manage the testing and product roadmap for CarandDriver.com prioritizing features, tests, and changes based on maximum business value
• Work with teams to drive the A/B testing program to minimize risk and optimize user experience and conversion
• Work with stakeholders to create user requirements/stories
• Collaborate with UX, Design, and Web Dev to deliver high quality and impactful changes to the site
• Create process enhancements to increase efficiency
• Communicate project status to cross-departmental business partners
• Solid technical background with and an understanding of the art-of-the-possible with current web technologies and Content Management Systems
• Experience with requirements gathering, story writing, and prioritization in an Agile environment
• Experience with analyzing user research, heatmapping, session recordings, and analytics data to build data-driven roadmaps that achieve business and revenue goals
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver digital products.
• Track record of shipping successful products or delivering successful projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams
• A solid understanding of SEO best practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly iterate
• Ability to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels
• Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline to work effectively in a high-paced environment
• Team player that works well with counterparts from various functions/departments and has the ability to influence the work without direct reporting accountability
• Experience and use of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks efficiently.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Exceptional verbal/written communication skills.