Web Master at PV Services Group, LLC
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Machesney Park, Illinois
We continue to grow and we are adding a Web Master to the Marketing team!
As part of the Marketing Creative Services team, the Web Master is responsible for maintaining all Practice Velocity-owned web properties, which includes updating site content, site optimization, and site development. Additionally, this role with collaborate with the Marketing team to provide input on content, graphics, media, etc.
- We will not be able to provide sponsorship (i.e. H1B Visa) now or in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all content updates and technical web development for owned site properties
- Build requested site pages for cross browser, operating system, and device compatibility
- Optimize pages for SEO and load speeds
- Debug pages and fix site-related issues. Responsible for issue identification, tracking, resolution and reporting.
- Domain management and renewals
- Collaborate with IT for DNS changes, name server changes, domain redirects, etc.
- Update Find Urgent Care site with clinics, as requests come in from the support team
- Develop landing pages for PV sites to coincide with marketing efforts
- Manage Double-Click for Publishers ad serving platform
- Update content and schedule weekly/monthly email newsletters
- Manage annual Urgent Care Buyer’s Guide site updates
- Manage all technical web development page creation for the Journal of Urgent Care Medicine (JUCM).
- Manage monthly JUCM digital content updates
- Manage contact inquiries through JUCM site; pass along to editors, JUCM editor, or handle internally
- At least three years of web design/development experience
- Ability and desire to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong working experience with HTML and CSS
- Substantial knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience working in WordPress or like CMS systems
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Clinical experience or knowledge of healthcare is a plus
Every team member at Practice Velocity exhibits our core values:
- Team player
- Positive energy
- Continuous improvement
- Clients win
See job description