Provider Recruiter Asc-TEMPORARY at QTC Management, Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Diamond Bar, California
Responsible for strategic and comprehensive provider recruitment in accordance with the needs and goals of QTC Recruits qualified medical providers (usually physicians) of all specialties; negotiates fees and coordinates the execution of the provider contracts within established guidelines. This position requires keen sales ability, creativity, problem solving, and relational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify, and contract with, medical providers for medical disability examinations across the nation
- Extensive proactive communication by phone and e-mail
- Educate prospective provider candidates on the benefits of QTC and the noble value of the work
- Build and maintain candidate and contracted provider relationships
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Intermediate sales, negotiation, customer service, and training skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with highly educated providers by phone, e-mail, and face-to-face
- Persuasive sales acumen with closing ability
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple priorities
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to master both current competencies and identify process improvements
- Proficient with Microsoft products, Internet Job Boards and internet and social media recruiting
- Passion for continuous learning and professional development
- Ambition and drive for both personal growth and significant contribution to continuous organizational improvement
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.