Client Advisor at Seacoast Bank
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St Petersburg, Florida
This position is responsible for increasing branch assets, deposits, customer base and revenue by building rapport with new and existing customers to understand their current and future financial needs, and match Seacoast Bank’s products and services to those needs. The Client Advisor will also function as a bank Teller, processing transactions for customers in the lobby and drive-thru. Consistently gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree or 2+ years in retail sales and/or financial services experience required.
- Flexible schedule required with ability to work during hours of operations, including weekends and occasional non-bank operational hours.
- Demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and exercise a high degree of initiative.
- PC Proficiency in Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices as well as Microsoft Office Suite software.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Exhibit consistent relationship building including, but not limited to:
- Prepare for various customer interactions
- Build rapport
- Effectively utilize and document open and closed-ended questions to understand current and future financial goals of customers
- Match customer needs to Seacoast Bank products and services
- Confidently and proficiently explain Seacoast Bank products and services to customers
- Proven ability to close sales based on customer needs
- Ask for referrals from new and existing customers
- Exhibit good listening skills and speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Strong understanding of Customer facing technology with the ability to discuss with and enroll customers in self-service products/processes
- Respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service.
- Quickly seek out appropriate people in more complex financial matters.
- Able to balance business needs with customer requests while managing potential risk to bank.
- Embrace new technology and remain up to date on industry changes to create an open environment that fosters idea generation and innovation.
- Participate in community, charitable or civic events.
- Deliver presentations regarding banking products/services through networking events.
- Exhibit strong work ethics and teamwork, collaborating with other associates within the branch and across the organization to develop trusting and cooperative working relationships.
- Actively pursue NMLS registration status.
- Build proficiencies in all consumer deposit and lending products and processes.
- Develop on an introductory understanding of small business deposit and lending products and processes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in outbound calling process.
- Develop skills to identify referral opportunities with internal business partners.
- Open and process accounts, perform account maintenance, process checks, cash and the sale of negotiable instrument transactions adhering to the banks current policies and procedures, to include AML/BSA requirements.
- Ensure branch adherence to AML/BSA requirements, audit procedures, dual control, security, Business Continuity, and all other regulated banking requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing and adhering to branch operational procedures and controls while communicating updates to associates. Follows up on all audit deficiencies.
- Balance cash drawer daily and monitors own work for accuracy.
- Follow instructions and responds to management direction to help resolve more difficult customer objections, and solves problems in a timely and positive manner to retain the customer relationship.
- Adhere to Seacoast Bank’s Code of Conduct.
- Follow all safety and security procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to stand. The associate must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds and may be required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Because these statements are general, the job description is used for a variety of purposes including: job evaluations; performance appraisals; recruitment; etc.
All Associates are required to adhere to the highest legal and ethical standards applicable to our industry, while observing both the spirit and letter of all government regulations, laws and bank policies and procedures.