Maintenance Technician at Entegris
Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Decatur, TexasJob Description:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Job ID 2018-4890
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Decatur, Texas location. This person will provide basic and advanced maintenance services to support the production goals of the company. This is a multi-craft position with primary emphasis on electrical and mechanical.
In this role you will
- Competence in equipment installation, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting;
- Ability to follow established safe procedures and safe work practices;
- Consistent high standards of housekeeping;
- Ability to monitor and control product quality.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
Successful candidates will typically have the following skill set:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency;
- Able to read and write the English language;
- Mechanical aptitude, working knowledge of mechanical equipment;
- Experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting;
- Able to climb stairs and ladders, and safely lift 50 lbs.;
- Capable of being licensed by the company to operate motorized material handling equipment including forklifts, scissor lifts, and articulated booms;
- Repair and maintain physical structures and equipment using hand and power tools;
- Fabricate, assemble, and install new physical structures and equipment.