Human Resources Generalist at Entegris
Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Bedford, MassachusettsJob Description:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Job ID 2018-4863
Category Human Resources
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
We are seeking a dynamic HR Generalist for our Bedford, MA facility. You will serve as the primary contact to front line supervisors. You will be front line responding to and routing employee questions and concerns regarding payroll, company benefits, recruiting and policies. Providing general administrative support to Human Resources department. Supports HR operations workflow with compensation changes, promotions, transfers, and any other staffing changes.
In this role you will
- Conducts and schedule new hire orientation, including verifying I-9 documentation with facilities, EHS, and managers;
- Own the accuracy of the employee master data in SAP/SF for the assigned groups he/she will be supporting. Systems support -manages employment-related correspondence (e.g., employment verification, immigration paperwork);
- Receives and routes employee issues to appropriate HR personnel; supports Human Resources response plans for employee issues;
- Provide advice and counsel to supervisors on employee relations issues within assigned groups to promote a positive work environment resulting in employee satisfaction and maximum business performance. This includes training managers to identify issues before they escalate, to document important information and/or set employee improvement standards, investigating employee and/or manager issues, and participating in manager/ employee meetings as necessary;
- Assists with the execution of Human Resources initiatives, and makes recommendations for system and process improvements;
- Administers HR reporting metrics; tracks status changes and maintains HR systems integrity; coordinate terminations and exit interview process;
- Support assigned managers/supervisors in performance management by training them on effective goal setting, methods to ensure employee accountability, accurate reporting of results and appropriate communication techniques;
- Supports managerial reports and assists in the preparation of employee communications;
- Interfaces with Staffing Vendor on a daily basis;
- Other projects as assigned.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and management in a matrix organization;
- Solid understanding of all State and Federal regulations impacting HR administration and support of EH&S; Technical and professional knowledge of Human Resources;
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Effective interviewing/listening/ consulting/facilitation/negotiation/conflict resolution skills
Your success will be measured by
- Ability to create and support a positive work environment for all in a diverse work culture;
- Deliver excellent service to customers;
- Creative and progressive approach, striving for excellence;
- Helping to make Entegris an Employer of Choice.