Seasonal Administrative Assistant - Part-Time at Central Supply Inc
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bridgeport, West Virginia
State: West Virginia
Postal/Zip Code: 26330
The name Central Supply Company, an Oldcastle Materials company, has been synonymous with “service” for nearly 100 years and four generations. We serve our customers in communities throughout north and central West Virginia, southwest Pennsylvania and western Maryland. While we strive to promote our main product lines of Ready-Mixed Concrete, Concrete Block, Concrete Pumping, Insulated Concrete Forms, Brick and Builders’ Materials, our number one goal is to forge partnerships with our customers through hard work and service. In addition, by being a part of the Oldcastle family, we are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that come together to form Oldcastle. Oldcastle is the number one asphalt producer, the third-largest aggregates producer, and one of the top 5 ready mixed concrete producers in the United States. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Tired of browsing the classifieds? Job searches unsuccessful? Look no further, Central Supply Company has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you!
Job Description Summary
- Duties to include, but not be limited to a wide range of administrative support tasks to include computers and mobile devices, safety, operations, customer service calls, general clerical, data entry, and inventory support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Able to work independently with attention to detail
- Able to follow direction and work effectively in a team environment
- Able to create, follow (and work effectively in) a team environment
- Able to respond to stressful situations, co-workers, and customers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to effectively prioritize assignments to meet long-term and short-term deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to write reports, document findings, and procedures, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must pass a drug screen and a criminal background check
- 2-5 years of experience
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Central Supply Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Central Supply Company is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.