Posted in Nurse 30+ days ago.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting to the Director of Medical Services, working under the supervision of a physician.
• Certificate of Registration as Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (For Physician Assistant requires Bachelor’s degree and graduation from Physician Asst. training program certified by the Board of Registration of Physician Assistants and passing of the certifying examination of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants).
• Massachusetts Controlled Substances Certificate and Federal DEA certificate.
• Prior experience in outpatient walk-in and urgent care, particularly in student health, are highly desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated success interacting with patients and staff with tact, respect and sensitivity, in a highly diverse patient and staff setting.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• This is a 35 hours/week, benefits-eligible position. Work schedule to be determined, but will include occasionally rotating in a weekly on-call schedule with overnight phone availability. Schedule includes evening and occasional Saturday hours.
• Ability to perform in a busy college health center, making safe and appropriate triage, walk-in and urgent visit assessments, formulate safety and follow-up plans and make safe and appropriate referral for ongoing community treatment.
This position requires a criminal background check.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency