Shareholder Services Manager at Olgoonik
Posted in Construction 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Anchorage, AlaskaJob Description:
Responsible for the management of Olgoonik Shareholder Programs and Services. This position is in a fast paced, dynamic, and team based environment that requires excellent skills in multi-tasking and a take-charge ability.
- Develops and manages all shareholder developmental services.
- Manages and implements comprehensive training program, career development opportunities, internship programs and management trainee plans.
- Manages, coordinates and assists in projects developing, administering and promoting shareholder development and training programs.
- Fosters relationships to develop employment opportunities within Olgoonik companies.
- Oversees and manages development and coordination of shareholder communications, correspondence, and newsletters.
- Brainstorms creative ways to develop and enhance new shareholder programs.
- Oversees Dollywood early childhood reading program.
- Manages, develops, and monitors the Shareholder Services Department budget.
- In coordination with the Stock Department, supports administration and management of Shareholder related documents.
- Assists with corporate events such as the Annual Shareholder Meeting logistics, annual Open House, AFN meetings, and other special events.
- Develops positive relationship with corporate and subsidiary personnel; maintains interaction with shareholders and facilitates shareholder activities.
- Develops high level documents such as reports, correspondence, policies, presentations, procedures, reports, work instructions, minutes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
The supervisory responsibilities associated with this position will include supervision of the Shareholder Services Department, including trainees and/or interns.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two to four year college degree in business administration or related field preferred. Equitable experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in areas directly related to the position responsibilities.
- Experience in shareholder development and/or relations is highly desired.
- Experience working with executive management and Board of Directors experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, innovation, and attention to detail, organizational skills, and an ability to manage multiple complex projects at one time.
- Proven ability to develop long-term plans and programs.
- Working knowledge of Inupiaq values, culture, and lifestyle required.
- Ability to apply and adapt practices and techniques to the special requirements of the position.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all employees and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries to achieve objectives.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access and E-mail business software.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
General office environment. Some travel to Wainwright may be required based on business demands.