Licensed HVAC Install Technician - Bowling Green at HILLER LLC
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
If you want to be a part of a winning team, be the best you can be, and enjoy a rewarding, long career in the HVAC industry, Apply Now!
Hiller is the region's premiere provider of residential and commercial plumbing, heating, cooling & electrical services. Recently named the Best in Business, with over 420 trucks and 600 associates, Hiller has offered a 100% satisfaction guarantee and the highest quality installation, service, and repair since 1990.
Qualified technicians will apply technical skills and knowledge to install HVAC equipment in residential and commercial settings. As a member of our team, you receive:
- Year-round work
- No layoffs
- Advancement opportunities
- Team Atmosphere
- Communication training
- State of the art training lab
AND receive great benefits, like:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long and Short-term disability
- Company paid $25,000 life insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facility
- Company paid vacation (1 week year one)
- Paid holidays (6)
- Flex Spending accounts - medical and dependent care
- AFLAC coverage
- Company vehicle stocked with tools
- EPA Certified.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- NATE Certification preferred.
- HVAC certification or Diploma preferred.
Hiller is an EEOC employer.
Applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
Apply today if you have what it takes to be a part of the industry's best team in the home service industry!