Expert Geospatial Analyst 16379 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reston, Virginia
Expert Geospatial Analyst
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking an Expert Geospatial Analyst to work out of the customer location in Reston, VA.
The Expert Geospatial Analyst works collaboratively to identify targeting leads to enable intelligence operations. The Geospatial Analyst assists staff with determining GIS applicability to intelligence problems and projecting geospatial work requirements for projects. Conduct often complex and advanced geospatial analyses including: change detection, feature extraction from imagery, view shed analysis, cost-distance analysis, travel-time analysis, and advanced multi-criteria analyses using complex arrays of data inputs. Assist the staff lead with coordinating data sharing with other geospatial units; develop and mature a network of geospatial contacts across government entities. Candidate will also work with GIS developers to integrate customized applications as well as assist staff with ensuring file naming conventions and file storage rules are followed for geospatial data holdings.
In addition, the responsibilities also entail the following:
- Conducting a variety of analytical methodologies to support predominantly technical issues.
- Network analysis
- Link/relationship discovery and analysis
- Temporal analysis
- Other quantitative methods.
- Demonstrated experience with complex and advanced geospatial analyses including: change detection, feature extraction from imagery, view shed analysis, cost-distance analysis, travel¬ time analysis, and advanced multi-criteria analyses using complex arrays of data inputs
- Fluency with GIS tool suites, including ESRI and Google Earth.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment, multi-task, organize and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to prepare formal written reports and present formal briefings
- Ability to research, analyze, prioritize effectively, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data and information
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in a field related to the position
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Geospatial Analysis
- Master’s degree
- Experience in the Intelligence Community
- Experience with multiple IC organizations
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- All canditates will be subject to pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description