Engineering-Structural Building Envelope-4+ Yrs. Exp. at KPFF Consulting Engineers
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
KPFF Portland Structural is looking for motivated Experienced Building Envelope Engineers interested in working remotely.
KPFF is about freedom to work on what inspires you. We have grown our façade engineering practice in our Portland, OR office providing structural engineering design for a wide range of exterior cladding systems including curtainwall, window wall, storefronts, tension and cable net walls, structural glass systems and more. Providing first-class service to our clients is what we're about. KPFF is experiencing solid growth and continues to innovate and adapt to better serve our clients. We are a group of dedicated, friendly, collaborative, hard-working engineers, and we are looking for exceptional engineers to join our team.
As a Structural Engineer in building envelope design, you will work individually and collaboratively in the design and construction process for a wide array of challenging projects. You will work closely with other talented engineers, architects, systems manufacturers, general contractors and client teams with a focus on engineering of façade systems.
- PE or SE licensure
- 4-8 years of experience in structural engineering including project management experience
- Specific experience in façade design
- Aluminum design experience
- Glass design experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, proactive, and detail-oriented individual
- Outgoing individuals who thrive when working collaberatively with our clients and other team members
KPFF is an equal opportunity employer.
See Job Description