Director of East Coast Healthcare at Flad Architects
Posted in Business Development 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
- Responsible for developing new project targets and expanding the Flad project portfolio in the clinical care and academic health sciences markets in the Metro New York area.
- Responsible for overall project quality and execution including program, planning and design. Articulate and communicate the client's vision, goals, and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing on lead generation to develop a strong network of clients in the Northeast. Responsible for continuous management and development of key, repeat clients. Provide strategic preparation and participate in client interviews.
- Develop successful, collaborative working relationships with all team members to ensure integrated projects are produced.
- Mentor and develop less experienced team members on all aspects of client/project management, including negotiating and developing project fees and contracts.
- Maintain good working relationships with the client throughout the project to promote future opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or related field required; Master's degree in architecture or healthcare administration preferred.
- Minimum of fifteen years architectural experience with five or more years of recent project management and business development experience with health facilities required. Previous office and/or studio leadership experience preferred.
- Proven record of effective business development and project management with the ability to approach clients, win project work, maintain on-going client relations, and handle multiple projects simultaneously required.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.