Account Executive - Court Reporting at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Legal Admin 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irvine, California
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq has a tremendous opportunity for dynamic sales professionals. We are seeking successful sales executives who are interested in an exciting career within the legal industry, working for a rapidly expanding global legal process outsourcing (LPO) company.
EPIQ is the nation’s largest independent provider of in-house and outsourced legal and technology solutions. We have established service centers in major legal markets across the United States and maintain a client list that includes AmLaw 100 firms and Fortune 500 corporations. EPIQ provides the industry with exceptional court reporting, discovery and document review solutions, legal business process outsourcing and management services.
We believe that we have achieved industry leading success by providing our customers with the highest level of quality and service. This reputation for quality and performance rests 100% on the efforts of our employees. To continue our growth and success, we must constantly look to add high-caliber individuals to our team. If you have a "can do" attitude, together with a "client first" set of priorities, and are “internally motivated”, we guarantee that we have a tremendous opportunity for you.
EPIQ is seeking candidates for the position of Court Reporting, Account Executive
Qualified candidates will be dynamic, high integrity individuals who are adaptable and innovative, team players that enjoy the challenge of employing a consultative sales approach within a service-based environment. The sales cycle of the court reporting business is continuous in nature, requiring attentive, on-going client relationships
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Generation of assigned annual revenue targets through sales of the company's Court Reporting solutions within his/her assigned sales territory. The sales territory may consist of geographic territory, named accounts, or both.
- Formulation and execution of sales plans specific to coverage of assigned territory and achievement of assigned annual revenue targets.
- Prospecting activities for identification of prospective new clients.
- Sales calls, customer meetings, presentations and demonstrations conducted in pursuit of new and repeat business from prospective and existing clients.
- Account Management of assigned and newly-generated clients.
- Adherence to Company policies, and timely submission of sales reports as assigned.
Required Characteristics and Credentials
- 3 – 5 years’ experience of proven outside sales success in business-to-business service industry.
- Ability to effectively establish relationships with Paralegals, Attorneys, Partners and Law Firm Administrators.
- Ability to effectively maintain established relationships with Paralegals, Attorneys, Partners and Law Firm Administrators.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be detail oriented and exceptionally attentive to accuracy.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Information Systems, Finance, or related discipline.
Additional Experience Preferred
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of the Court Reporting industry, including key decision makers in law firms and corporations.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of the litigation support industry, litigation support processes, litigation support solutions and systems, and industry trends.
- Legal background experience.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce.com (CRM)
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.