Senior Digital Graphic Designer/Presentation Specialist (Walnut Creek, Houston or Chicago Area) at ERM West Inc
Posted in Art 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Walnut Creek, California
ERM is seeking a Sr. Digital Graphic Designer/Presentation Specialist to work with our North America Marketing & Proposal Team in our Walnut Creek, CA, Houston, TX or Rolling Meadows, IL office. The ideal candidate is an organized creative professional able to apply self-initiative, a positive team attitude, technical aptitude and creativity in helping our Partners and Project Managers produce high-quality marketing materials, proposals and client deliverables. The successful candidate will be confident, service-oriented, and able to relate well with diverse groups of technical professionals with the ability to work independently or within a broader team.
- Meet with internal clients to discuss design solutions that will engage our clients.
- Research, concept and create clean, compelling designs for a wide variety of topics related to environmental, health, safety and sustainability.
- Create infographics to simplify information and approach in a visually engaging way in order to attract and inform the target audience.
- Provide creative ideas and be confident in recommending alternative ways to communicate messages.
- Knowledge of design trends, apps and digital media innovation.
- Communicate effectively with team to interpret internal client needs and give feedback about proposed design solutions.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and work with technical teams to translate concepts into graphical images and content, such as for client presentations and proposals.
- Develop digital and print ready projects on time and within budget constraints.
- Confer as needed with third-party providers of graphical media.
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Support the team in ensuring that each piece of work meets corporate brand standards and quality assurance guidelines.
- Bachelors in design or related field (although other art/design credentials will be accepted)
- 5-8 years of experience in all aspects of graphic design in a corporate setting.
- Experienced and comfortable working with creative programs in a PC environment.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (CS6 or Creative Cloud preferred). Demonstrated advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote.
- In depth and thorough understanding how Microsoft Excel charting and PowerPoint work side-by-side and how complex formulas translate into PowerPoint charts.
- Experience with video production and photography desired.
- Strong creative portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (dynamic charts and diagrams, brochures) with clean design aesthetic.
- Experience with web layouts, design and UI design
- Creative skillset including the principles of design, typography and the tools and techniques of desktop publishing.
- Meticulous attention to quality and detail.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, adhering to corporate brand standards, layout and typography.
- Positive, professional and team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and desire to work in a corporate creative setting.
- Ability to adapt style to fit various internal and external client needs.
- Experience working remotely with other offices and teams on materials and deadlines.
- Professional approach to managing time and deadlines on all projects in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility and capability to manage multiple projects at one time. A flexible attitude towards working hours as from time-to-time there may be a requirement to work outside of normal office hours.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter below. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a pre-interview OR Video questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 4,500 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
ERM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
See Job Description