Hiring CDL drivers $2500 bonus & $23.38hr starting rate in Tacoma WA at SUPERVALU Holdings Inc
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Deliver palletized products to Supervalu’s corporate and independent retail stores in various states across the Country.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Insure compliance with company procedures as outlined in SUPERVALU Drivers’ Handbook and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (DOT)
- Perform required vehicle safety inspections before, during and after dispatch
- Comply with federal hours of service requirements
- Correctly execute daily log and trip report
- Immediately report all accidents involving company equipment to appropriate manager
- Comply with Federal and State mandated traffic laws and established company safety procedures
- Maintain basic familiarity and compliance with FMCS regulations
- Maintain schedule of deliveries per dispatch instructions
- Must have a valid Class A CDL license
- Minimum of 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience or 1 year experience with proof of graduation from an accredited commercial driving school
- Clean driving record with no citations or violations in the previous 5 years
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Good customer service skills
- Driving tractor trailer truck
- Climb in and out of a tractor
- Outside temperatures while performing pre and post trip inspections
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Loud work environment
- Ability to lift cases weighing up to 90 pounds in the event of a customer assist delivery
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.