Strategy & Evaluation Intern at Ad Council
Posted in Research 18 days ago.
Type: Part Time
Location: New York, New York
Position: Strategy & Evaluation Internship
Location: New York City - 10017
Start Date: May 29, 2018
End Date: August 3, 2018
THIS IS A PAID INTERNSHIP
The Strategy & Evaluation group is responsible for the planning and evaluation of campaigns, including analyses of donated media received by the campaigns, public opinion studies tracking attitudes and behaviors, digital and social media analyses, and other analyses as needed.
An interest in and/or experience in social marketing, communications and market research is beneficial. Interns are encouraged to attend internal Ad Council staff meetings as well as some client meetings to learn about the campaign development and evaluation process. Also, we can provide time and support for interns to conduct independent research on social marketing relating to Ad Council programs.
- Analyze crosstab data and draft PowerPoint reports for Ad Council surveys
- Enter and analyze campaign results data
- Help the team develop cross-campaign benchmarks, to help us better contextualize results
- Review the latest industry research and academic research on marketing trends, market research methodology, and social marketing effectiveness
- Landscape and literature reviews
- Other tasks as needed
- Concentration in the social sciences, communications or marketing preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Proficient in a variety of statistics methodologies, proficient in SPSS
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel Access)
- Some familiarity with market research methodologies, including survey methodology
- Some familiarity with digital analytics, such as Google Analytics for website measurement
- Good team player and independent worker, ability to juggle several projects at once
The Ad Council is the largest producer of public service advertising and communications programs in the United States. Founded in 1942 as a private non-profit organization, the Ad Council marshals volunteer talent from the advertising industry to create awareness, motivate action, and drive social change. Ad Council campaigns such as Smokey Bear, Love Has No Labels, Seize the Awkward, and “Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk,” have helped save lives and educate the public about crucial issues.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to https://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Join-Us
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or by mail to the Advertising Council, Attn: Human Resources, 815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor, New York, NY 10017., Internship Responsibilities: The Strategy & Evaluation group is responsible for the planning and evaluation of campaigns, including analyses of donated media received by the campaigns, public opinion studies tracking attitudes and behaviors, digital