2062 - Computer Systems Specialist at IndraSoft
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Detrick, Maryland
Job Title: Computer Systems Specialist
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA / Frederick, MD (Ft. Detrick)
Project Name: FEAMS/MedLog-Software Development and Sustainment
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Computer Systems Specialist to work in Philadelphia, PA or Reston, VA. The incumbent will be a highly motivated individual who works well as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Candidate should have strong relevant experience and the ability to lead or supervise a team of specialists in developing, managing, maintaining, and evaluating current state-of-the-art computer hardware, software, and software development tools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Five (5) years of experience with SDLC
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a lead role
- PMP Certification
- Must possess an Active Secret Security Clearance OR an IT-II Security Clearance
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience and ability to supervise a team of test specialists and manage complex, state-of-the-art test programs.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to translate complex program requirements into testable objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and recommend test cycle, test plans, safety reviews, and detailed test objectives.
- Ability to manage and work effectively with diverse organizations and personalities to execute a successful test program.
- Ability to apply complex test methodologies and compensate for limitations and restrictions.
- Must have detailed familiarity with commercial test environments and operating procedures.
- Ability to develop overall test strategy to include objectives, methodologies, analysis, and schedules.
- Able to independently assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Ability to apply test discipline to design a thorough and executable test program.
- Able to lead analysis efforts to dissect output data, interface with the client, and provide clear results and recommendations.
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. This position requires incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.