Survey Technician at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Newark, DelawareJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is seeking a Survey Technician to work in the field and office with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Collecting field data and reporting back to surveyors
- Recording survey measurements and descriptive data using notes, drawings, sketches, and inked tracings
- Completing land surveying computations for field surveyors
- Compiling information necessary to stake projects for construction, using engineering plans
- Handling the preparation of construction cutsheets
- Assisting in creation of drawings and computer images of specific locations
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years of field and office experience
- Skills: Use of total stations, data collectors, and automatic levels
- Software: AutoCAD Civil 3D required, Revit, Microstation, InRoads, HD Scanner preferred