Site Safety Manager at P1 Group
Posted in Construction 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
P1 Group is looking for a Site Safety Manager to work on a large construction jobsite near Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Monitor consistent implementation of safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Advise managers of necessary corrective actions required to address deficiencies.
- Manage jobsite preparation and monitoring of environmental conditions.
- Work with OSHA inspectors
- Enforce safety related procedures
- Provide assistance to management and workers on compliance with OSHA, DOT, local laws, company policies/procedures, and general safety guidelines.
- Manage SDS sheets
- Lead safety training for jobsite personnel
This position requires:
- Must be available to start work in March 2018
- 4 year safety related college degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a full-time construction safety role
- Preferred: CHST certification
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of computer software, including spreadsheets, Microsoft Office and Outlook
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
About our company
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation and benefit package.
See Job Description