Continuity of Operations Strategic Planner at ANSER
Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
ANSER enhances national and homeland security by strengthening public institutions. We provide thought leadership for complex issues through independent analysis and we deliver practical, useful solutions. ANSER values collaboration, integrity, and initiative and we are client focused in all that we do. Because we were established for the purpose of public service and not for profit, we measure our success in the impact of our service.
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Shall work with Army COOP Office in all aspects of COOP program planning and system integration to support all AR 500-3 requirements, related documents, and information and communications systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that Department of the Army COOP efforts are coordinated and synchronized with activities throughout the DoD COOP community.
- Serves as an Action Officer in support of the Army COOP Program within the HQDA Operations Directorate.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Provides subject matter expertise required to develop and maintain a COOP Program for the HQDA subordinate commands/agencies in accordance with the requirements of AR 500-3.
- Shall provide planning support and assistance to the subordinate commands/agencies by ensuring that the component COOP guidance, policies, plans, and procedures are consistent with directives from the National Continuity Policy Implementation Plan and Federal Continuity Directives 1 and 2, DoD Directive 3020.26, Chairman Joint Chief of Staff COOP Operations Oder 3- CY, Joint Emergency Evacuation Plan 1-CY, Survival Mobile Command Center 2-CY and Army Regulation 500-3.
- The skills and experience required includes COOP planning support and assistance that covers all aspects of COOP.
- Eligible to obtain TOP SECRET SCI Clearance.
EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in COOP planning at OSD, Joint Staff or Service level.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in joint, strategic, or operational planning.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Desired experience/qualifications: Master’s degree from an accredited college or university. Qualified Joint Planner (3H) skill identifier.
*Please note, this position is contingent upon contract award.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please call 703-416-2000 or e-mail Recruiting@anser.org
An Affirmative Action
Equal Opportunity Employer
M / F / D / V
See Job Description