Servicing Specialist at Freedom Mortgage
Posted in Other 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Fort Washington, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 2230
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Functional Area: Servicing
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
The FHA Conveyance Processing Specialist is responsible for monitoring an assigned portfolio of loans to ensure that all FHA evictions, RRC (Redemption, Ratification and Confirmation) monitoring, ICC follow-up, title updates, monitoring for conveyance extensions and file as necessary. In addition the filing of Part A conveyances to HUD, follow-up on claim payments and re-acquisitions to HUD occur within insurer/investor timelines. It is essential these functions are handled as timely as possible within established requirements to minimize all associated losses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with attorney firms and internal departments to launch eviction process as needed on assigned portfolio
- Monitor all FHA loans in a redemption, ratification or confirmation (RRC) state
- Work closely attorney firms to ensure that insurer timelines are met on all title updates
- Work closely with Title Curative department on title issues, escalations and clearance of title defects
- Monitor follow-up on all loans to ensure ICC (In Conveyance Condition) is obtained within insurer/investor timelines
- Monitor for conveyance extensions and file with HUD as necessary
- Monitor to ensure taxes, HOA and Utility payments are maintained and paid timely according to insurer/investor guidelines and requirements
- File all Part A conveyances within insurer/investor timeframes
- Follow-up daily/weekly on all outstanding conveyance proceeds
- Work to resolve all exceptions on suspended conveyance funds
- Monitor document execution queue and review all documents prior to execution
- Monitor daily reports and queues
- Act as a point of contact/liaison on all escalated issues ensuring that policies and procedures related to post sale processes are followed, including compliance with federal laws and regulations
- Ensure Manager is kept informed of all trends and issues including, but not limited to FHA conveyance curtailments, FHA offsets, delays in getting properties in conveyance condition.
- Plan and schedule work so that it can be performed effectively and efficiently to reduce costs where possible by improving methods and processes
- Complies timely and accurately with instructions provided by Manager. If unable to meet a deadline, the deadline must be renegotiated prior to the initial deadline date.
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Basic knowledge and experience with FHA, default guidelines and requirements
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and teamwork, is dependable and adheres to Company policies and procedures.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong team player.
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize tasks.
- Microsoft office experience and advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong work and business ethics.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as legal documents, policies and procedures and financial reports.
- Problem solve and seek new solutions to issues and/or work arounds.
- Ability to effectively write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient in computer skills and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, accounting general ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable and e-mail internet software.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to handle high volumes in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet critical departmental and federal timelines with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external clients/vendors
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
Ability to solve practical problems and solve a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exists. Ability to intemperate a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Customer Service Relationships:
Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires influencing others to reach consensus. Requires tact and diplomacy to handle difficult customer relationships. Explores alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!