Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Milford, Connecticut
General Summary: The SFDC Developer is responsible for developing and integrating multiple technologies with salesforce.com platform. SFDC Developer will work with technical team members onsite and offshore. Responsible for overall functioning of NEOPOST's Salesforce existing implementation as well as the continuous improvement for all user groups. This includes Sales and Service cloud, Communities, add-on solutions, interfaces, and more. The position will work closely with various business stakeholders, technical managers and team leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Translate the client's business objectives into technical requirements covering all aspects of the functionalities.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
* Review the code to ensure requirement coverage and adherence to best practices.
* Provide and develop optimized solutions according to Salesforce best practices
* Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations.
* Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as Salesforce applications are developed.
* Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
* Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges, including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
* Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines.
* Regularly assess CRM/Salesforce applications and tools to identify and implement efficiencies and potential opportunities for improvement.
Required Skills and Experience:
* In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales and Service Cloud) Capabilities and constraints.
* Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications.
* Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop point-of-view, delivery methodologies, etc as related to SFDC
* Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies.
* Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at all levels.
* Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
* Self-Starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
* Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
* A minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle CRM projects.
* 4+ years of technical experience on the Salesforce.com platform
* Ability to develop Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
* Strong hands-on coding skills with Visual Force and force.com.
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field required.
* Experience working with Salesforce Lightning components.
* Strong understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design Parameters, Governor Limits, Shared Platform Best Practices
* Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
Neopost USA's 4 Core Values
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who:
* Focus on Customers
* Foster Teamwork
* Promote Innovation
* Drive to Succeed
What Neopost USA Offers You:
* Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
* Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
* Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
* Career & Leadership Development
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Veteran Programs
* Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
Click HERE to learn more about Neopost USA!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled