Portfolio Administrator at Neopost USA Inc.
Posted in Other 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Milford, Connecticut
The Portfolio Administrator, MailFinance position is responsible for the daily processing of account adjustments, administrative dispute resolution, account terminations, contract maintenance, funds transfers and adjustments, special billing requests, and handling of correspondence escalations. This position requires a significant amount of communication responding to internal and external inquiries. This position will also be required to assist other areas including cash application, POC administration, accounts payable, customer service, collections, and general administration.
* Process lease and neofunds setups and terminations
* Contact customers to resolve receivable disputes and administrative delinquency
* Process and Calculate contract adjustments and maintenance
* Research billing questions/problems
* Respond to emails and Siebel Cases in accordance with published SLAs
* Assist with training within the group as requested.
* Initiate customer account adjustments, which include customer and dealer refunds, fee adjustments, and payment transfers
* Provide specialized billing support to customers with special contract requirements
* Interfaces include Finance, Collections, Customer Care, Postage Administration, and Sales
* Support Leasing and Postage Finance Q/A testing processes
Required Skills & Experience
* High school diploma required, 2 year business degree preferred
* Order entry, Financial Services, Bookkeeping, or Collections experience a plus
* Minimum of 2 years customer service and data entry experience required
* Strong communications skills along with analytical problem solving skills required
* Experience with MS Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook required
* Individual must be conscientious and detail oriented
Neopost USA's Six Key Behaviors
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who are:
* Customer Centric
* Team Oriented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the candidate.
Neopost USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled