Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
MAHLE Service Solutions Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
* Conducts market research to determine appropriate new products, promotions and selling activities to develop additional business
* Manage and develop existing accounts, negotiate contracts and leverage the value of the MAHLE brand to secure new business
* Works with MAHLE independent representatives to train and support them on MAHLE products
* Support representatives with technical advice, pricing, sales and promotions for customers
* Helps representatives to resolve issues with customers and MAHLE internal departments
* Provides and supports new product introduction plans to the MAHLE independent sales force
* Incorporates time management skills to maximize sales effectiveness and to minimize travel costs
* Makes recommendations on sales promotions, evaluates their success or failure, and makes recommendations for improvements.
* Provides training on MAHLE product technology as needed for current and prospective accounts
* Attends applicable industry events and participates in national, regional and customer trade shows to support sales goal attainment
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Automotive Aftermarket experience preferred
* Experience and understanding of the aftermarket retailers, warehouse distributors and distribution channels
* Strong negotiation skills and the ability to identify and sell win-win scenarios
* Must be a results-oriented, self starter requiring minimal supervision
* Demonstrated track record of working with customers, peers, and management to accomplish both long and short term goals
* Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills; and the ability to interface comfortably with managers, vendors & customers
* Strong problem solving & negotiation skills are required
* Ability to travel 40-50%
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. LYNN PARTOGIAN is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled