Project Prog. Mgmt. Sr.Specialist at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chamblee, Georgia
Req ID: 16670
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Project Prog. Mgmt. Sr.Specialist to join our team in Chamblee, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
The project manager will be responsible for interacting with data center customers to gather requirements, availability and security needs, and other inputs necessary to effectively deploy and host a system in a data center hosting environment. They will also lead and manage data center infrastructure projects through deployment, builds, operations, and retirement. They will interact with customers and technical teams in disciplines such as Windows and other Operating Systems, VMWare, Storage Infrastructure, Database, Cloud hosting and more.
* Lead and manage multiple waterfall projects simultaneously in a matrixed organization
* Work through the entire life cycle (i.e. requirements, design, build, test, release, run) of data center IT technical projects (i.e. new hosting environments, tech refreshes) with cross functional teams (i.e. OS support, database, storage) of various size and scope within planned timelines and quality specifications
* Manage stakeholders interactions and expectations
* Work off hours to facilitate implementations
* Manage risk throughout the project life cycle
* Document detailed minutes while leading meetings
* Liaise between business units, application teams, and infrastructure teams
* PMP Certification.
* Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail. Daily interaction with customer and multiple data center staff. This is done in person, over the phone, and via email.
* Ability to interpret data from technical personnel, and communicate it to multiple audiences, including technical staff, management, customers, and scientific and research communities.
* Experience leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously through the entire life cycle (i.e. requirements, design, build, test, release, run) of data center IT infrastructure technical projects (i.e. new hosting environments, tech refreshes) with cross functional teams (i.e. OS support, database, storage) of various size and scope within planned timelines and quality specifications
* Experience with interacting with infrastructure technical teams in disciplines such as Windows Operating Systems, VMWare, Storage Infrastructure, Database, among others.
* Ability to provide support off hours as needed (i.e. facilitating implementations or other data center tasks)
* Experience with ITIL framework as it relates to service delivery in a data center hosting environment.
* Expertise in the full Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools including Visio, Project and Lync. Expertise managing meetings through Microsoft Outlook.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.