Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for
Trimble is seeking a contractor to assist with the collection of environmental compliance data from suppliers. The successful candidate will work closely with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate environmental data is submitted in order to support hardware development programs.
* The candidate will be responsible for driving suppliers to submit environmental compliance data, including declarations of conformity, test reports, and material content declarations, to demonstrate compliance with Environmental initiatives.
* Will work with released and pre-production components that require environmental compliance documentation, drive the supplier declaration process, manage expectations as needed and update database with the relevant information.
* The preferred candidate will have excellent organizational skills who can prioritize issues and track details to ensure
* Evaluate and update current guidance documentation
* Develops new guidance documents based on changes in regulations
* Modifies existing guidance documents based on changes in regulations
Skills & Experience Required:
* 3-5 Years of experience working directly in an RF / EMC laboratory
* Experience with RF Amplifiers and EMC Transient systems
* Experience with the following test procedures and requirements.
* Radiated Emissions
* Radiated Immunity
* Vehicular transient immunity
* Experience with ISO Accreditation audits and procedures
* Experience operating the following test equipment
* Spectrum Analyzers
* Signal Generators
* Position requires excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* Experience managing, organizing, and maintaining large quantities of data.
* Ability to develop, organize and manage multiple tasks
* AS degree in electronics required BS preferred
* Ability to assist in data management including RoHS and other material compliance requirements.
* Ability to update Declarations of Conformity as necessary.
* Willingness to put at least 30-40% of their time to regulatory data management
Skills that are non-essential, but would be a plus:
* Familiarity with the following regulatory requirements
* FCC, IC, CE, ISO, IEC, CISPR
* An understanding of the EU New Approach System
* Experience with EMC test software and generating test profiles, Tile! experience preferred.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D