Part-time Customer Relations Specialist at Suburban Propane
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Grass Valley, CaliforniaJob Description:
We are currently looking for a Customer Relations Specialist to play a pivotal role in helping to support excellent customer service, customer retention and new customer acquisition. As a Customer Relations Specialist, you will serve as a main point of contact for our customers by handling inbound and outbound sales and service related calls which involve resolving issues, determining customer needs, offering appropriate products and services, closing sales and maintaining accurate customer records.
• Handle a high volume of incoming calls ensuring customer service quality, efficiency, and accuracy at all times
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Suburban Propane products and services, customer account and billing processes, new customer information, and various policies and procedures related to product delivery and service
• Utilize a proactive sales approach with every customer interaction to uncover additional sales and service opportunities
• Present a professional, confident and enthusiastic image to develop trusting relationships with all customers
• Effectively manage customer account data which includes setting up new accounts and maintaining related data
***This is a part-time position offering approximately 29 hours per week.***
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our part-time employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting based on eligibility requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer service role
• High School diploma or GED preferred
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, data entry and the ability to run and analyze reports
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a team environment
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
View our Careers video!
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.