Senior Municipal Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Milton, DelawareJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates, a leading engineering and design consulting firm, is currently seeking a Senior Engineer to work within our Municipal Division in our Milton, DE office. The ideal candidate will have experience in municipal and/or water and wastewater engineering including:
- Water and wastewater design and analysis of collection and conveyance systems, pump stations, treatment processes, and storage tanks, including new construction and rehabilitations.
- Municipal engineering for Delaware and Maryland municipalities including subdivision and land development reviews, road rehabilitation, stormwater management, MS4, capital improvements, grant writing, and attendance at public meetings.
- Infrastructure planning including providing recommendations, cost estimates, feasibility studies, and developing solutions.
- Regulatory permitting
- Inspection and construction administration
- Project management experience is a plus including preparing and managing budgets while overseeing project schedules and ensuring timely completion
- Experience in water resources such as stream and waterway restoration is also a plus
- Ability to attain municipal clients as well as keeping them through the changing economic times.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE License, preferably in the states of DE and MD
- 5-13 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of hydrologic and hydraulic software platforms such as HydroCAD, WaterCAD, SewerCAD, WaterGEMs, SewerGEMs, InfoSWWM and ArcGIS/ArcInfo also preferred
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal