Plan Administration Senior Analyst at Marsh McLennan Companies
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Urbandale, Iowa
The purpose of this position is to analyze data that passes from one platform to another and to perform list selections by extracting information from membership and insurance files maintained on the data warehouse system or raw data files from clients.
- Manipulate data and reports
- Monitor project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met; notify project manager or client if timelines are in jeopardy.
- Test and analyze system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration.
- Manage client data using variety of technical tools and resources.
- Manage client requests and processes.
- Completes all list select activity accurately and on schedule to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Organizes, validates, and provides appropriate membership, insurance, and demographic data.
- Documents pertinent project information to aid back-end research and analysis.
- Handles special projects and ad hoc queries as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, IT, mathematical, statistical related field or equivalent work experience required
- Working knowledge of relational databases preferred
- Knowledge of direct marketing concepts preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Core competencies include:
- Planning and Organizing
- Service Orientation
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
US ONLY: Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.