Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATOR-
Being a part of the B. E. Smith team means working for one of the top-ranked healthcare leadership solutions firms in the nation. B. E. Smith is a full-service healthcare executive search firm and provider of senior-level leadership services including Interim Leadership, Executive Search and Advisory Services. B.E. Smith s proven methodology has resulted in the recent placement of more than 900 leaders into healthcare organizations worldwide.
The Sales Operations Coordinator position is a member of the team that carries out a variety of functions in support of specific sales divisions within B.E. Smith s Client Organization. The Coordinator opportunity is a highly visible role within the firm as Sales Operations team members directly support B.E. Smith Sales VPs, Directors, and Inside Sales Partners within the Client Organization. The management of the day-to-day functions of the Client Organization by the Sales Operations team allows the sales team members of the Client Organization to focus on developing client relationships.
The responsibilities of Sales Operations Coordinator listed below are core to selling B.E. Smith s services to healthcare organizations nation-wide.
Specific sales support responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Activities related to sales contracts, including contract forecasting and processing within Salesforce CRM.
* Preparation for client/prospect meetings that Sales VP or Directors will be attending, including demographic/biographical research of client/prospect organization.
* Coordination with Sales VPs, Directors, and Inside Sales Partners on outbound, demand generation marketing campaigns and regional tradeshow participation.
* Drafting of sales proposal documents and coordination of responses to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) that are issued.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of Bachelor s degree
* Detail-oriented, with demonstrated ability to meet project timelines
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
* Salesforce CRM experience
* Experience supporting sales team members preferred, but not required
* Healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.","datePosted":"2018-02-06T08:00:00.000Z