Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Account Executive for our Managed Print Services Division supporting the Michigan marketplace in the Southfield, MI office.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Managed Print Services Account Executives are responsible for selling print solutions to include hardware, service, and software. The role is accountable to achieve 100% of quota utilizing creative sales strategies and performance of extensive client needs analysis; completing proposals and presentations in conjunction with working to support Document Imaging Sales Representatives to expand MPS market share.
* Build and manage strategic territory and account plans
* Effectively and aggressively manage all aspects of a complex sales cycle
* Communicate value propositions to Director and C-Level decision makers
* Establish a qualified pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast
* Utilize Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) designed to expand revenue
* Document analysis and fleet output audits utilizing the most effective Data Collection Agent
* Proposal development, contracts, sales orders, implementation and strategy
* Grow and close business through new customer acquisitions and add-ons to existing customer base
* Other Responsibilities as assigned by the manager
* This position requires a Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, engineering technical field orequivalent combination of education and experience.
* 3+ years of business to business solutions sales experience.
* The MPS Sales Representative must possess strong computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sales Activity/Contact Management Systems.
* Successful candidates will be able to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
* Consultative selling and negotiating skills and strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner and or decision maker.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
* Valid Driver's License
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive compensation - Salary plus uncapped commissions, company supported trips and awards, incentives and promotions.
* Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
* Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(k) and more
* Award-winning training programs and customer and sales support
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email AccommodationRequest@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.